The bottom line is that we want to create more space for people to hear the Gospel message and to get connected to the Lord’s church. The facilities that we currently use have been such a blessing to us for the past 20 years. But now it is time to think and prepare for the next 20 years.
Our new property at 1801 Taylor Rd in Port Orange offers us 20 acres of land that we can develop for ministry. We envision building a new campus on this property in multiple phases. These phases will include increased space for corporate worship. By building in phases, we can continue to increase our space as needed. In other words, our facility can grow with us as our ministry grows.
On our current property, we are limited to a very small space. Because of our limited space, we cannot expand at our current location in any real and meaningful way. By transitioning to our new location, we are ensuring that our church will not be hindered in the future by land and space issues.
- – Pay off existing debt
- – Transition to new property
- – Break ground for a new building
- – Secure a meaningful future
- – Be present in our community
3 Ways To Give
- Give a One-Time Cash Gift Make a one-time gift to the 20/20 Vision campaign.
- Make a 2 Year Giving Commitment Commit to giving consistently to the church over the course of the 2 year campaign. Commit to giving weekly or monthly.
- Give a Gift In Kind You can give creatively to the Lord with a special offering. You can give real estate, stocks, bonds, coins, gold, boats, cars etc…
The link is here: PUSHPAY POCC.
Or just text “pochristian” to 77977 and be sent back the custom giving link.
The App Store
Go to the App Store on your phone and search for “Port Orange CC”
Download the app and then select “pushpay”
For more information about online giving or to find out about other ways to give at POCC, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 386-322-9811